25 June 2011

ABS Muffin Tin Challenge

Have been super busy this week but did manage to start the Art Bead Scene muffin tin challenge!  It's too late to start it now really unless you can do it all tomorrow and get entered before the deadline on Monday.

I've finished 7 pieces and am going to do the other 5 tomorrow whilst I have the house to myself. Took me a while to get organised but I got together a couple of things that were half finished and the...


 rest I've done from scratch. I've tried to use something made by myself in most pieces.


Back left to front right
* denotes an item made by myself

1. Little brass leaf cuff* with purple czech glass & toho
2.Klimt circular copper etched connector* with toho & czech glass
3. Etched brass paisley connector* with toho, czech & brass beads
4. Faceted polymer beads* with stamped word bead* and accents
5. Red polymer paisley beads* and copper
6. Raku pendant by Rakumancy and accents
7. Silver, grey and white firepolish & toho with paisley polymer connector*
8. My ABS june piece
9. CapturedMoments cuff with czech glass, ceramic beads & gunmetal
10. Bronze polymer paisley focal* with lampwork and cream & gold/brass accents
11. Simple Truths pendant by Tesori Trovati, copper, czech & accents
12. Polymer focals*, ceramic accents and silver chain

Should be back tomorrow evening with my finished pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment