Love this months challenge and luckily I had been working on beads and components that fit this months challenge perfectly. I put this piece together using some lampwork I bought from Etsy and then everything else is my own creation.
The polymer beads are quite large, approx 25mm and are of a marbled appearance made from scrap clay. I paired these with some handmade bead caps that I cut from brass sheet metal, textured and antiqued and then shaped to fit the beads.
The cuff was cut from brass sheet metal, decorated with a leaf pattern and then etched and antiqued and shaped into a cuff.
I then forged the hook and toggle from solid brass and put everything together.